Charming studio-type room in the center of Valencia. Next to the AVE station.
The studio is equipped with everything you need. A small and cozy space with capacity for a maximum of 2 people. It has a double bed (140x200cm), a small table to eat or work, an office (kitchenette) fully equipped with microwave, coffee maker and all the necessary utensils. And a full bathroom. Free Wi-fi, TV, air conditioning / heating, sheet sets, towels, hair dryer, shampoo, etc.
Ideal for couples or individual trips! You will have everything you need to enjoy a perfect stay!
The apartment is located in the city center of Valencia, where you can breathe and feel the local life with its shopping streets, fresh markets and restaurants. The train station is only a 2-minute walk away and the nearest metro station is only a 1-minute walk away. Very well connected by public transport; the Beach (25 min), City of Arts and Sciences (15´), Central Market of Valencia 15 minutes walking, etc. Valencia airport is only half an hour away by metro, 15 minutes by taxi or car.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) UPDATE:
Why to stay at Hotelito Boutique is safe and adapted to “New normality”?
- Every apartment has it owns Kitchen and complete bathroom.
- It is possible to cook and gives plenty alimentary hygiene and security.
- High cleaning standards.
- All locations are small. Boutique Hotel concept avoids congestions and allows higher sanitary controls.
- Minimum of common areas available to share with other guests.
- Higher levels of privacy and independence.
- Closer to open spaces.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Sanitary action protocol includes:
- Not presential data collection. All procedures online.
- Self check-in and check-out.
- Sanitary points installed around common areas.
- Temperature control on request.
- Extreme cleaning measures:
- Exhaustive cleaning of apartments including disinfectant specific products.
- Devices into the apartment will be laminated and extremely cleaned between different bookings (remote controls, etc.)
- Those measures are complementary and will be added to those proposed by authorities and main associations for Tourism industry.
We will request the personal data (full name, passport number, nationality and date of birth) of the person holding the reservation and their companions as dictated by Decree 1 5 9/2012, of November 20, on tourist accommodation establishments and housing for tourist use in Spain.